Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Customer Relationship Management systems: We specialize in providing our customers with complete CRM. Our experienced consultants have considerable experience in different aspects of building an effective CRM system. We will guide you through all the stages of the solution implementation giving a sound advice and helping you select the right strategy.
- CRM Strategy and Requirements Definition.
- Business Processes Modeling & Streamlining.
- Technical Architecture Design.
- 3d Party Software Selection and Integration.
- Customization / Change Management.
- Legacy Applications Integration and Web-Enabling.
- Data Migration.
Supply Chain Management
E-Procurement System: E-Procurement applications help streamline business operations and ease the purchasing process. It introduces considerable efficiency improvements through automated procurement process, improved inventory control, decreased order errors and order cycle time. E-Procurement systems also allow organizations to optimize transfer and processing costs.
- Procurement Tasks Management.
- Suppliers Performance.
- Procurement Analysis and Reporting.
- Search and Navigation.
- Web-Based Administration.
Workflow automation systems: Workflow automation systems enable businesses to move to a new level of performance and productivity through automating repetitive, routine tasks.
- Data Flow Management.
- Task Scheduling.
- Project Management.
- Document Exchange.
- Secure Communication.
- Integration with Legacy Systems.
Content and Document Management
Content Management Solutions: Sophologics will provide you with a robust and easy-to-use solution to communicate over the Web. Understanding clients’ processes and taking into consideration their immediate and future needs we provide the "right-scale" solutions.
- Web Content Management.
- Document Management.
- Knowledge Management.
- Media and Digital Asset Management.
- Business Process Management.